9.13.2010

DOCTOR
Hey guy, how are you today?
GUY
Well, Doc, I didn’t stop in to say hello.
DOCTOR
So what seems to be the problem, guy?
GUY
Well, Doc, I don’t feel so good.
DOCTOR
Go on.
GUY
Gimme a second. You have somewhere else you need to be?
DOCTOR
I have a cubano waiting for me in my office.
GUY
I see. I can get behind that. I’m sorry.
DOCTOR
It’s okay. Go on.
GUY
Well, Doc, I don’t feel so good.
DOCTOR
Why don’t you feel so good?
GUY
Probably because I’m always sad and angry.
DOCTOR
Why are you always sad and angry?
GUY
Probably because I’m always surrounded by awful people. Oh, and probably also because I am always coughing up a lot of blood.
DOCTOR
Why are you always coughing up a lot of blood?
GUY
Probably because I always smoke a pack of unfiltered cigarettes a day.
DOCTOR
Why do you always smoke a pack of unfiltered cigarettes a day?
GUY
Probably because I’m always sad and angry and surrounded by awful people.
DOCTOR
Hmm...I could prescribe you some crazy pills. Or you could just kill yourself.
GUY
I love these little visits, Doc.
DOCTOR
Well, here’s a prescription, if you want. I need to get back to my office. I hate it when the pickles don’t stay crisp.
GUY
Yeah. Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment